After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we spend less than that we get less deducted on the next purchase. So all the money that we spent today base on their advertisement has no value. We even asked a floor clerk before spending 1 hour picking out our items. We were so upset with this fraudulent practice that we returned everything and swore never to shop at Old Navy again. There are 3 major problems with this false and out right fraudulent type of business practice:
1) You do not get the money back as advertised but instead you get a coupon that you must spend more to get what you deserved to get back spending the money in the first place.
2) The amount of money that you spent today has no baring of what you get back. You can spend $5000 today and instead of getting $2000 dollars in saving or gift card. If you spend $25 dollars on your next purchase, you will still only get $10 deducted.
3) These coupons has an expiration date and less than a week time frame that you must be used within that time frame or it will looses its value.
Good job Old Navy. We have been a loyal value customers for a long time and you just lost our business forever. I will post this on my Facebook and Tweet everyone I know to ensure that no one else will fall into this fraud practice without them knowing what they walk into.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle. I..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "Had a delivery of roses today and they were not in a vase as was paid for and some flowers were brown. The remaining roses were wilted. Nobody answers at..."
- "Att is in cahoots with Asurion in my opinion. After receiving a defective replacement phone that is labeled "like new", but clearly doesn't work properly, I went to ATT..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."