Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3.6

After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we spend less than that we get less deducted on the next purchase. So all the money that we spent today base on their advertisement has no value. We even asked a floor clerk before spending 1 hour picking out our items. We were so upset with this fraudulent practice that we returned everything and swore never to shop at Old Navy again. There are 3 major problems with this false and out right fraudulent type of business practice:

1) You do not get the money back as advertised but instead you get a coupon that you must spend more to get what you deserved to get back spending the money in the first place.

2) The amount of money that you spent today has no baring of what you get back. You can spend $5000 today and instead of getting $2000 dollars in saving or gift card. If you spend $25 dollars on your next purchase, you will still only get $10 deducted.

3) These coupons has an expiration date and less than a week time frame that you must be used within that time frame or it will looses its value.

Good job Old Navy. We have been a loyal value customers for a long time and you just lost our business forever. I will post this on my Facebook and Tweet everyone I know to ensure that no one else will fall into this fraud practice without them knowing what they walk into.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

You can't be that ignorant

Lying Cat
Hamilton, Ohio, United States #950000

Falling into a fraud?Really sweetie?

All you have to do is read... And listen.

You have a choice in the matter...People have real issues to deal with

Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada #935024

Reading this gave me an aneurysm.

#919728

Good idea. Tweet everyone you know to read the terms and conditions of every deal they enter into. It's actually great advice, you should do it too!