After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we spend less than that we get less deducted on the next purchase. So all the money that we spent today base on their advertisement has no value. We even asked a floor clerk before spending 1 hour picking out our items. We were so upset with this fraudulent practice that we returned everything and swore never to shop at Old Navy again. There are 3 major problems with this false and out right fraudulent type of business practice:
1) You do not get the money back as advertised but instead you get a coupon that you must spend more to get what you deserved to get back spending the money in the first place.
2) The amount of money that you spent today has no baring of what you get back. You can spend $5000 today and instead of getting $2000 dollars in saving or gift card. If you spend $25 dollars on your next purchase, you will still only get $10 deducted.
3) These coupons has an expiration date and less than a week time frame that you must be used within that time frame or it will looses its value.
Good job Old Navy. We have been a loyal value customers for a long time and you just lost our business forever. I will post this on my Facebook and Tweet everyone I know to ensure that no one else will fall into this fraud practice without them knowing what they walk into.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched..."