After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we spend less than that we get less deducted on the next purchase. So all the money that we spent today base on their advertisement has no value. We even asked a floor clerk before spending 1 hour picking out our items. We were so upset with this fraudulent practice that we returned everything and swore never to shop at Old Navy again. There are 3 major problems with this false and out right fraudulent type of business practice:
1) You do not get the money back as advertised but instead you get a coupon that you must spend more to get what you deserved to get back spending the money in the first place.
2) The amount of money that you spent today has no baring of what you get back. You can spend $5000 today and instead of getting $2000 dollars in saving or gift card. If you spend $25 dollars on your next purchase, you will still only get $10 deducted.
3) These coupons has an expiration date and less than a week time frame that you must be used within that time frame or it will looses its value.
Good job Old Navy. We have been a loyal value customers for a long time and you just lost our business forever. I will post this on my Facebook and Tweet everyone I know to ensure that no one else will fall into this fraud practice without them knowing what they walk into.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I found a necklace on your site under Clearance section (stock no. 171769401) for $1,583.52 on December 11, 2010. I printed out the page and called the local store..."
- "Att is in cahoots with Asurion in my opinion. After receiving a defective replacement phone that is labeled "like new", but clearly doesn't work properly, I went to ATT..."
- "The order process on line is misleading and not easily corrected. I placed an order for 1 sticky buddy with a "so called free one" and also 1 long..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."