Contact Old Navy Customer Service
Old Navy Contact Information
- (800) 449-4253 For customers with hearing impairments (TDD)
- (614) 744-3908 For orders shipping to destinations outside the U.S.
- (800) 653-6289 From inside the U.S.
- (614) 744-3908 From outside the U.S.
- (866) 450-5295 Navyist Credit Card by Old Navy
- (866) 450-5294 Old Navy Credit Card
- (877) 222-6868 Old Navy Credit Card
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
We’re available to take your call 7a-1a EST, 7 days a week.
Summary of Old Navy Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Old Navy to Ask about:
Payments and Charges:
- “Discount code won’t work”
- “Billing issues”
- “Pagar el bill”
- “Stilen card”
- “Ishopped at grand river outlet ALABAMA. The mall sell adiscont card .old navy said I hand to spend 75.00,in order to get the discount.”
- “Lost credit card need to pay bill”
Shipping and Delivery:
- “No delivery of package”
- “Tracking an order”
- “Did not receive my credit card.”
- “Account balance Information”
- “Error accounts”
- “Account closed ?”
- “Change address”
- “Return that was done but it doenst show at my account”
- “Incorrect posting of hours on your web site”
Request for Information:
- “Connection concerns”
- “Find out how to make an order”
- “I order a shirt and I just open the package and notice the shirt has stain on it it was not in a clear plastic bag and all cruched up and unfolded”
- “Dissatisfaction with customer service in store”
- “Suspected fraud”
- “Making an order over the phone”
- “Cannot checkout online”
Old Navy Rating Stats
About Old Navy
Children likes this brands, Store and location, Selection of clothes, Price of the shorts, Nice store
Horrible customer service, Rudeness, Poor quality, Customer service behaviour, Worst customer service ever
Old Navy Apparel, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gap, Inc. The brand was founded in 1994. The brand was named after the place in paris. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The tagline of the company is: "Only you, only Old Navy." Old Navy is a brand of clothing and accessories and chain of stores. Old Navy's first store was opened in 1994 in Colma, California. In 2000, the Old Navy brand began to sell its products on-line through the Old Navy website. The shipping fee of the Old Navy products is 5 and it does not matter how many items you buy on-line.
Old Navy is ranked 214 out of 2056 in Footwear and Clothing category