An order I made on 11/23 only just arrived this past Tuesday, December 13th.Even stuff I've ordered from overseas doesn't take that long to be delivered.

I also placed another order on 11/25 and that has yet to ship. Some of the items in that order are Christmas presents and I have no faith that they're not going to arrive by the time I leave town. I've been contacting Old Navy via email since I can't exactly sit on hold for an hour while I'm at work and was promised a reply in up to 3 days. Well it's been 10 days and I haven't heard anything from them.

I understand it's the holiday season and retailers are busy, but how about hiring extra customer service help to handle the increase in volume?

It's not like an increase in business right before the holidays could be a surprise to them.I think my days of doing business with Old Navy are over.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Old Navy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Old Navy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Old Navy and old navy shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1257028

i have the same issue, ordered on 12/4 and items still not shipped, no way to get a hold of customer service. it was supposed to be a christmas gift.

Westland, Michigan, United States #1256534

I have the same exact situation, I ordered on November 26th and I still have not received a thing. Customer service is joke.