On Saturday October 7,2017 I learned that my credit score drop 2 points due to inactivity on my Old Navy Visa account.Old Navy also decreased my credit limit by 1000.

I was told that the last time that I used my card was in August of 2016. This company has No grace for any of their customers, not even loyal pay your bill on time, none carrying over balances customers.Throughout my buying experiences with Old Navy I have ALWAYS paid on time and I have Never held a balance. Listen up y'all when Old Navy decided to decrease my credit limit, I didn't owe them 1penny. Hey, I get how credit works...but this is ridiculously Wrong.

When I spoke with a rep, he explained that a letter would be emailed to me regarding the company's decision to decreasing my credit line. Hold on y'all.! On Monday of the next week the letter stated that I requested the credit line decrease and that I have requested all automatic future credit line increase. Old Navy, if this is hiw you want my business you are So wrong.

Not only have you lost my business, I wouldn't dare encourage anyone to give you guys a dime. After speaking with a supervisor, she apologizes for the wrong letter being sent out, but also explains that Old Navy doesn't have to send any notification to me regarding the inactivity of my account and possible consequences of not using the Old Navy card. Don't get me wrong she was pleasant. However, she ended our conversation by saying thank you for being a loyal customer.!

Guys , Girls, Loyalty gets you no where with Old Navy.Please heed the warning.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments