2.8

My sister and I both ordered stuff online.Its now been 2 weeks and our orders both say pending shipment.

I tried to call and got hung-up on 2x and finally after being on hold for 20+ minutes on my 3rd phone call, someone finally came on the line and her response was "Im not sure why it hasn't shipped. We are just busy." I also emailed them and got a response promising that the order would be at my house in the time frame that was promised. Really? It says 5-7 business days for the time frame.

Its now beyond that. My sisters email response said it could be beyond 30 days.

Ive ordered from Gap and Athleta and neither of those 2 seem to have problems.Ive gotten the stuff I've ordered within a few days.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Old Navy. The most disappointing about old navy shipping service at Old Navy was lied about shipping dates , but reviewer liked children likes this brands. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Old Navy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Old Navy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

Broadview Heights, Ohio, United States #1252382

I'm having the same issue!!! I just sit on hold and not receiving a response to my emails. I don't even want the order anymore since I had to find items elsewhere!!!