Hi I have placed a below order on Old Navy website on 3rd of January with an order number “TLQVY6G” and this order is an exchange for my old order (“TLSDQDG”) where I have placed the same item with different size (Small). I have called to customer care to place this order and once they confirmed the required size is available then only I have placed this order and return the old item.

But Today after 5 days from the date of order I have received an email saying they will not be able to process the order because of they don’t have stock. When I called to customer care they have given the reckless answers and deleted my order history from my old Navy account. I still have to get the refund for both my orders and I also lost my 70% coupon that I used to place this Order. They don’t have the privilege to delete the order history from my account, they deleted the order history because I told them I will escalate this to higher level.

This is totally unethical behaviors from customer service team.

I am a frequent buyer from Gap and Old Navy shops, I am totally not happy about this kind of service. Brand Item Description Unit Price Qty Total Old Navy Long Frost-Free Hooded Parka Black XS 32.20 1 32.20

Review about: Old Navy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service behaviour.

Comments