3.0

My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle.

I am almost afraid to see inside of it. It was a very large order, and I would think you all would take better care of boxes sent to customers.

I am a tall person, so Old Navy items are a reasonable bargain. The local stores refuse to carry tall items so I am forced to buy online.

It is a shame. When you order an item online you expect to get it in a pleasant way.

I feel the "Damage" sticker was not necessary, as I am not ***, and it is more then obvious. Please do not insult my intelligence.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Old Navy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Old Navy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Old Navy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

This actually made me laugh.Clearly Old Navy had nothing to do with your box being damaged.

Once it leaves the warehouse, its the shipping company.complain to them.

This was a shipping issue. Not Old Navy directly. Take it up with the delivery company.