My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle.
I am almost afraid to see inside of it. It was a very large order, and I would think you all would take better care of boxes sent to customers.
I am a tall person, so Old Navy items are a reasonable bargain. The local stores refuse to carry tall items so I am forced to buy online.
It is a shame. When you order an item online you expect to get it in a pleasant way.
I feel the "Damage" sticker was not necessary, as I am not ***, and it is more then obvious. Please do not insult my intelligence.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Old Navy Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "We live at 1053 se Tamango st. And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot..."
- "My experience. After researching websites for a week, I came across Zazzle.com and order TWO different bumper stickers. Paid $14.78 for the two (including a whopping $6.09 S/H!). At long..."
- "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..."