Old Navy - My box looked like it exploded

75 of 203 Old Navy reviews

My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle.

I am almost afraid to see inside of it. It was a very large order, and I would think you all would take better care of boxes sent to customers.

I am a tall person, so Old Navy items are a reasonable bargain. The local stores refuse to carry tall items so I am forced to buy online.

It is a shame. When you order an item online you expect to get it in a pleasant way.

I feel the "Damage" sticker was not necessary, as I am not ***, and it is more then obvious. Please do not insult my intelligence.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Old Navy Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #665744

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Old Navy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 203 Old Navy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31, 2015 #1027914

This actually made me laugh. Clearly Old Navy had nothing to do with your box being damaged. Once it leaves the warehouse, its the shipping company. complain to them.

3 0 Reply

Jul 18, 2015 #1008944

This was a shipping issue. Not Old Navy directly. Take it up with the delivery company.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Old Navy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Old Navy.
Filing a new complaint about
×