3.3

I went for shopin to the store locate on 34_03 48st. and this black lady was nasty so nasty and rude we tried to ask something about my gap credicard and she shout me out whit out let me finish my sentences, saying, you don't have xtra discount if i used it , iwas the same went ask for a price and say we don't want it, she was so mad, I tried to look for manager but no where to see them either, my sister and we bought kind like 20 pieces and we don't want to come back there anymore ,she ruined our good shoping spirit ,so upset because the nasty actitud ofthe cashier , im been the one in Manhattan is better costumer service ,bad and poor costumer service in this one of Queens

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Old Navy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Old Navy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Old Navy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

Im sorry, couldn't she just be a rude cashier?I wonder why you felt the need to add black.

Oh well.

I didn't read any further after that.I just wish the world would stop seeing color.

West Memphis, Arkansas, United States #1064459

Learn to speak English and things will be easier for you

West Memphis, Arkansas, United States #1064429

Is English your first language? Perhaps that explains the lack of communication between you and the cashier. Good lord, can I order a copy of Rosetta Stone in English?

Are you drunk? Or is it just impossible for you to type/communicate like you have an education?