100% full Not resolved

Back on 8/10/15 I placed an order and received $50 worth of Super Cash to spend.The stipulations were I had to spend at least $125 on my order and I had to do so between 9/8/15 and 9/14/15.

Well I just placed my online order today. My Total order was $128.94 and when I tried to redeem my Super Cash I was only allowed to use $40.

I called customer service and was informed that due to some sort of "special" going on I would only be allowed to use $40. This is the craziest thing I have heard.

Nowhere on my original Super Cash email did it say I would not be able to use the full $50 based on an Old Navy "Special".I do not have control of the specials Old Navy runs and why it would nullify $10 of Super Cash I had been given.

This reviewer shared experience about "redeem super cash" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with Old Navy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Old Navy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Old Navy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

I can hear the violins playing now, you poor thing