Back on 8/10/15 I placed an order and received $50 worth of Super Cash to spend.The stipulations were I had to spend at least $125 on my order and I had to do so between 9/8/15 and 9/14/15.
Well I just placed my online order today. My Total order was $128.94 and when I tried to redeem my Super Cash I was only allowed to use $40.
I called customer service and was informed that due to some sort of "special" going on I would only be allowed to use $40. This is the craziest thing I have heard.
Nowhere on my original Super Cash email did it say I would not be able to use the full $50 based on an Old Navy "Special".I do not have control of the specials Old Navy runs and why it would nullify $10 of Super Cash I had been given.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- redeem super cash
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Old Navy Super Cash Program
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "their prescribed chemo for a fibrosarcoma sent my cat into renal failure and she died. I believe the dosage was higher then recommended and not necessary. I spent..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."