Review about Old Navy Staff from New York, New York

I went for shopin to the store locate on 34_03 48st. and this black lady was nasty so nasty and rude we tried to ask something about my gap credicard and she shout me out whit out let me finish my sentences, saying, you don't have xtra discount if i used it , iwas the same went ask for a price and say we don't want it, she was so mad, I tried to look for manager but no where to see them either, my sister and we bought kind like 20 pieces and we don't want to come back there anymore ,she ruined our good shoping spirit ,so upset because the nasty actitud ofthe cashier , im been the one in Manhattan is better costumer service ,bad and poor costumer service in this one of Queens

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16, 2015 #1064727

Im sorry, couldn't she just be a rude cashier? I wonder why you felt the need to add black. Oh well. I didn't read any further after that. I just wish the world would stop seeing color.

Domini Teer

Nov 16, 2015 #1064459 West Memphis, Arkansas

Learn to speak English and things will be easier for you

Nov 15, 2015 #1064429 West Memphis, Arkansas

Is English your first language? Perhaps that explains the lack of communication between you and the cashier. Good lord, can I order a copy of Rosetta Stone in English?

Nov 15, 2015 #1064315

Are you drunk? Or is it just impossible for you to type/communicate like you have an education?

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Old Navy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Old Navy.
Filing a new complaint about