I went for shopin to the store locate on 34_03 48st. and this black lady was nasty so nasty and rude we tried to ask something about my gap credicard and she shout me out whit out let me finish my sentences, saying, you don't have xtra discount if i used it , iwas the same went ask for a price and say we don't want it, she was so mad, I tried to look for manager but no where to see them either, my sister and we bought kind like 20 pieces and we don't want to come back there anymore ,she ruined our good shoping spirit ,so upset because the nasty actitud ofthe cashier , im been the one in Manhattan is better costumer service ,bad and poor costumer service in this one of Queens
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Old Navy Staff
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "So we brought 2 Quentin Accents chairs that we barely sat on du to the light color when we noticed that in between the arms and the part where your..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."