3.3

Hello my name is Collecting Ellington. MY daughter and I placed an order online with Old Navy on same day ( separate orders) and she has already received her package.

My account showed delivered 12/14/17 but I don't have my package and it isn't at my rent office nor in my mailbox. Postal service failed to leave any paper notification,as usual. So my question to the call center representative was, "Can you explain to me where my package is and can I go pick it up". If you listen to the hopefully recorded call, you will totally understand why I cancelled my complete order.

She said her name is Christina #81819 and asked me did I want her address and birthday too. She also advised me that reporting her rudeness will be waste of time. This behavior must be corrected and stopped ASAP or Old Navy will definitely have a lot more cancelled orders. Hello my name is Collecting Ellington.

MY daughter and I placed an order online with Old Navy on same day ( separate orders) and she has already received her package. My account showed delivered 12/14/17 but I don't have my package and it isn't at my rent office nor in my mailbox. Postal service failed to leave any paper notification,as usual. So my question to the call center representative was, "Can you explain to me where my package is and can I go pick it up".

If you listen to the hopefully recorded call, you will totally understand why I cancelled my complete order. She said her name is Christina #81819 and asked me did I want her address and birthday too.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2017.

Comments