Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand. No one wants to shop in a place that puts customers on blast.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Old Navy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Old Navy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Old Navy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Old Navy?

Comments

yes they do. that customer was an ***.

Are you a robot?

Do you just lurk Facebook looking for things to complain about? Were you that brilliant customer?