Placed an oder on 12/8/16, along with orders at five other comparable retailers. Received ALL other orders last week.

Now it is 12/19 and my order still has not shipped. Review their shipping policy says 'free shipping on orders over $50, 5-7 business days'. My order was over $50 and when I emailed to ask for an update I received an email saying, "You requested 11 day shipping. If your order does not arrive by 12/23 please contact us." - NO I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT.

I wrote back that I needed the items by 12/21. No response. Have sat on hold to customer service for 20+ minutes. Will NEVER ORDER OR BUY OLD NAVY PRODUCTS AGAIN.

Company SUCKS.

No excuse for this service in this day and age. Everyone else can do it, why can't you???!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Old Navy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2016.

Comments

ffadfsfd09-ff_.vvv

You do realize that just because you spend $50 doesn't mean you don't have to check the box that says 5-7 day shipping. They will offer free 5-7 day shipping on orders over $50, but you STILL HAVE TO CHECK THE BOX or else you will get standard shipping.

ABlackGirlNamedKaiti
Tucker, Georgia, United States #1258274

Apparently this is the same story they give everyone. I ordered 3 seperate orders on the same date as you going to different addresses.

Only 1 of 3 has been shipped. The other two have been pending since the Dec 11th.

ARGH!!!